All authentic Technology in Plastics Inc (d/b/a JP Plastics) equipment and fabricated tanks, have been carefully inspected and tested before shipping and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material for a period of one year from date of purchase.
At its option, Technology in Plastics Inc (d/b/a JP Plastics) will repair or replace any defects which are exhibited under proper and normal use. Technology in Plastics Inc (d/b/a JP Plastics) disclaims any responsibility for misuse, misapplication, negligence or improper installation of equipment. Technology in Plastics Inc (d/b/a JP Plastics) makes no warranty or representation regarding the fitness for use or the application of its products by the purchaser.
Please ensure applicability of custom fabricated products before installation since we cannot guarantee against premature failure due to corrosion or chemical destruction caused by unusual conditions over which we have no control, such as:
- Excessively high or low solution temperatures
- UV Exposure
- Lack of Support at time of Installation
- The concentration of the solution
- The presence of inhibitors
- The presence of other acids causing a secondary reaction
- The presence of dissolved gases
- Excessive sludge buildup
- Stagnant or turbulent flow of the solution
- Presence of oxygen or an oxidizing agent in the solution
Technology in Plastics Inc (d/b/a JP Plastics) is not liable for costs incurred in removal, reinstallation, or unauthorized repair of the product, or for damage of any type whatsoever including incidental or consequential damage.